Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Google Video for HIV/AIDS Discussions

Google has introduced a new service, Google Video, which makes commercial and private films and videos available, sometimes for free, often for a fee. I checked out the service with searches for "HIV" and "AIDS." The mix of videos available is eclectic, to say the least: some promos, some amateur productions, some clips from longer television programs, some academic presentations, some policy presentations, a lot of city council meetings. If you have time to check some of them out, you may even find something useful.

I didn't understand the point of this.
I may understand this, but I had to work at it.
I liked the image of the balloons in the sky in this.
Phil Donahue moved me to tears in his discussion of PFLAG, although he barely mentioned AIDS.

No comments: