Monday, April 24, 2006

Additional reading

I've been tinkering again. This time I looked at the articles that have been accumulating on my Google Reader. There were so many that I might blog about, I'd spend all my time just blogging away. Happily, Google Reader has a "share" option that allows me to post a list of pertinent articles in the side bar. If you scroll down past the archive list, you'll see a few of those. Just click on the links to read them.

Apparently, I am limited to 5 articles, and I don't know whether "starring" more articles will let them show up on the list. We'll have to see how that works out. If it doesn't necessitate a lot of manual entry, this may turn out to be a useful feature--letting you keep up with my reading for me. ;)

UPDATE: Well, I starred another one, and it showed up at the top of the list. Read 'em quickly, cuz they'll scroll off (when I get around to checking up on my reading).

1 comment:

Brad said...

Hmm... I like that feature. I may have to start using it.