Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Five Questions

Brad Biggers over at AIDS Combat Zone took the five question challenge and then tossed it to his readers. I offered to take up the challenge, and he has sent me my five questions.

  1. What do you see as today's biggest barrier to helping people living with HIV/AIDS in Texas?
  2. What degree do you hold and what other jobs have you held before your job with Texas AIDS Network?
  3. Imagine you're given $1,000,000 and told you can only use it to increase funding of one AIDS-related service in Texas, what would it be? (e.g. expanding free testing, outreach to a specific group, ADAP, etc.)
  4. To steal a question from Terrance, If you weren’t doing what you’re doing now in regards to work, what else would you choose if there were no limitations on your choices?
  5. Do you have any advice for young people like me who are embarking on careers in Public Health?

These are some pretty tough questions, so I'll be taking my time in answering them. After all, if I offer that advice, someone might take it--so it had better be good!

Thanks to Brad for offering this challenge. It's already provoking some serious thought.

No comments: