Thursday, December 21, 2006

Recall, recall!

Oh, dear! Yesterday's post regarding "AIDS in the Media" was an unfinished draft of an article that I am working on. I accidentally published it instead of saving it to drafts, and Feedburner/FeedBlits did their thing, sending it out to all our subscribers. Alas and alackaday! I hope you were not unduly confused by the thing just fizzling out before it reached any real conclusion. I've "unpublished" the article, properly saving it to drafts this time. This means you'll see it again someday. In the meantime, please delete the article from your email inbox or feed reader. It's not ready for prime time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m looking for economical support to start a private medical research in the prolonged life area. What I have to offer is a special chemical approach. I’ll appreciate any advice to: mejor_me_calmo@yahoo.com

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative post, I really appreciate sharing it.