- http://www.healthscout.com/news/1/521331/main.html: New clue to HIV dementia found
- http://www.advocate.com/new_news.asp?ID=13785&sd=09/23/04: HIV dementia linked with brain dopamine levels
Researchers at Washington University studied the effect of ritonivir in preventing osteoporesis in HIV positive men. Their results are published in The Journal of Clinical Investigation. For more information, see the following press release:
- http://tinyurl.com/6epgf: AIDS drug may reduce bone loss in young men with HIV
New CDC regulations are likely to affect HIV prevention by muddying the discussion of condom use and requiring another (chilling) layer of review for explicit prevention messages. See these news stories for more information.
- http://newstandardnews.net/content/?action=show_item&itemid=1020: AIDS workers concerned over federal limits to health education
- http://tinyurl.com/42bp2: US eyes limits on AIDS education, Agency worries efforts will suffer